The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is pleased to invite organisations to submit project proposals for the implementation of food assistance for the Iraqi Internally Displaced People (IDPs) and Syrian Refugees for the period January to December 2019. Attached are 5 call for proposals as below:
- Implementation of food assistance to IDPs using Cash-based Transfers (CBT) through Electronic Vouchers.
- Implementation of food assistance to IDPs using Cash-based Transfers (CBT) through Mobile Money Transfers.
- Implementation of in-kind food assistance to IDPs through distribution of Family Food Rations.
- Implementation of food assistance to Syrian Refugees using Cash-based Transfers (CBT) through Mobile Money Transfers and Electronic Vouchers.
- Implementation of a food assistance project through digital skills training and professional support to vulnerable Syrian refugees, IDPs and host communities. As Tech for Food is a relatively new project, WFP is inviting all interested NGOs to nearest WFP office (Baghdad, Sulaymaniyah, Erbil, Dohuk) to join an information session at 1500 on 10 October. Please let the WFP partnerships team know if you are interested in attending.
Please submit proposals via email by 21st October 2018 (COB). Only shortlisted proposals will be notified accordingly.
WFP Partnerships Team