Instruction for Bidders
Date of announcement: 19/07/2021
Deadline of Submission: 28/07/2021 03:00PM
Reference number: CCR/RFQ01/Transportation/Talafar/2021
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-governmental organization working in the field of emergency response and development in a number of countries around the world, namely Iraq, Moldova, Mongolia, Georgia, Ukraine, Cambodia and others. To run its operation, Caritas Czech Republic is supported by funds from different donors which give it high obligation to take accountability and openness as one of the main priorities.
Caritas Czech Republic announces a Request for quotation for Hiring one Vehicle (SUV) to provide transportation for CCR Staff based in Talafar.
Type of the Car: Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), 5 Seat, 5 doors.Medium-size or Full Size.
Model: the car’s model should be 2019 and Above
Duration of the Contract: 8 month
Location: Talafar City
- Transportation Area: Transportation area: All areas of Talafar, Ninawa and Baghdad (4 trips/month).
Terms of The Service:
- Working hours starts from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- The Driver needs to show commitment and be available during the working hours.
- The driver should provide transportation to the locations that were pointed out by CCR.
- The vehicle should be fully functional and it goes under test for 15 days as car performance evaluation.
- The bidders should provide all related documents (Annual ID, license, Clear fine proof,).
- The Vehicle Should have Annual insurance or the Driver is responsible for car maintenance and repair in case the Vehicle faces any defect during working hour or during CCR staff transportation.
- Bidders should provide first aid kit and fire extinguisher along with the car.
- The car should include usable seatbelts for every passenger.
- The car must be equipped with at least reverse sensors.
- Documentation: Driving License and updated Annual Car License.
- Driver Experience: Three years minimum.
- Driver language fluency: Arabic and English preferred
How to apply
Suppliers can submit different options of cars that comply with the specification and terms above using the attached Quotation template.
Quotations should include the following information:
- Guaranty: is guaranty given by you if awarded, basically the insurance details.
- Availability: is the car available in your fleet already or not?
- Period of Delivery: Period you need to provide the car after signing the contract.
- Terms of payment: the way payment you want us to use. The monthly payment is preferred.
- Availability of the price: how long the offered price will remain valid?
- Detailed Specification: if different from the stipulated specifications.
Suppliers can submit the bid either in sealed envelopes to the same address or through email to the following email address: , Email Sbject ‘‘CCR/RFQ01/Transportation/Talafar/2021 ‘‘
Deadline for Submission the bids is 28/07/2021 03:00PM
For any inquiries please to Contact via phone no.0751 740 7752
Name of Supplier:
Stamp and signature
For more information, please download the attached file