INVITATION TO TENDER AND Specification of bidding (SOB)
TENDER DOSSIER: PRF_EBL_20_0050 Medication
Title: Procurement of Medication, Lab and Medical Supplies for North East Syria
Delivery INCOTERM DDP, to: Malteser International’s warehouse in Dohuk
Malteser International project number: 2582-EBL
Tendering procedure number: PRF_EBL_20_0050 Medication
Malteser International herewith invites your company in the framework of Malteser International´s project 2582-13 to submit an offer for the mentioned item as per the quantity and technical specifications described herein. The full tender dossier consists of:
- This Letter of invitation to Tender and the Specification of Bidding
- Administrative and Technical Compliance Criteria Grid;
- Annex 1 – Tender Letter
- Annex 2 – Bill of Quantity, dated and signed including initials on each page
- Annex 3 – Mandatory Principles of Humanitarian Aid Procurement
- Annex 4 – Qualification Information
- Annex 5 - Questionnaire for Tender
- Closing date for clarification: 10th of August, 2020
- Closing date and time for tender submission: August 13th , 2020 at 15:00 hours
- Tender opening: August 16th, 2020
- Contract Award date (approximately): August 23rd, 2020
Annexes and documentation required for the offer are:
- Annex 1 – completed and signed Tender Letter.
- Annex 2 – Signed Bill of Quantity, including price for the item tendered, dated and signed as appropriate, your offer must contain the following items:
- The offer shall be typed or written and signed by the legal representative of the supplier
- The price of the tender must be expressed in US Dollar.
- The price will be considered fixed.
- Payment terms and Delivery lead time
- No additional change of whatsoever nature and type will be accepted by Malteser International
- Annex 3 – Signed Mandatory Principles of Humanitarian Aid Procurement
- Annex 4 – Signed Qualification Information, supported by the following documentation:
- A copy of the business registration certificate in KRI/Iraq
- A copy of the certificate for the supply of medical treatment from the Ministry of Health of Iraq
- Valid Quality Control Documents issued by KMCA for each offered item (with proper Batch numbers).
- Annex 5 – Filled in and signed Questionnaire for Tender
Interested suppliers and service providers should submit their application by:
1. Sealed envelope:
Address 1: Malteser International Office at KRI Erbil Base Office, Park View Compound, Building A2, Floor 11, Apartment 44
Address 2: Malteser International Office at KRI Dohuk Office in front of (Adel Bag) house, Nawroz Road, Gre base.
Your Tender offer should be submitted in a sealed Envelope bearing only the words:
Do not open before August 13th, 2020 at 15:00 hours, Iraq Time.
Tender Process: PRF_EBL_2020_0050 Medication
2. Email the offer:
Email subject: PRF_EBL_2020_0050 Medication
Requests for clarifications are to be sent to: , or 07513303940 before 10th of August, 2020 at 16:00 hours.