Request for Quotations (RFQ)
Date of anouncement: 13/02/2020
Deadline of Submission: 23/02/2020 4:00PM
Reference number: RFQ/Transportation/2020
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-governmental organization working in the field of emergency response and development in a number of countries around the world, namely Iraq, Moldova, Mongolia, Georgia, Ukraine, Cambodia and others. To run its operation, Caritas Czech Republic is supported by funds from different donors which give it high obligation to take accountability and openness as one of the main priorities.
Caritas Czech Republic announces Request for quotation for renting (SUV vehicle) for CCR staff transportation purpose in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
Type of the Car: Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), 5 Seat, 5 doors. Requested car should be Medium-size or Full-size SUV.
Model: the car’s model should be 2016 and Above
Duration of the Contract: 12month
Terms of The Service:
- Service will start on 01/03/2020
- Vehicle should be fully function and it goes under test for 15 days as car performance evaluation.
- The bidders should provide all related documents (Annual ID, license, Clear fine proof, …).
- the entire vehicle must be comprehensively insured for Accident, driver and all the
- Selected bidders is obliged to provide a briefing session to CCR’s staff on the insurance policy and procedures in case of accedents.
- Maintenance: The selected bidder will be responsible for regular check and maintenance every (500 KM) for the car including engine oil.
- Bidders should provide first aid kit and fire extibuisher along with the car.
- The car should include usable seatbelts for every passenger.
- The car must be equipped with at least reverse sensors.
How to apply
Suppliers can submit different options of cars that comply with the specification and terms above using the attached Quotation template.
Quotations should include the following information:
- Guaranty: is guaranty given by you if awarded, basically the insurance details.
- Availability: is the car available in your fleet already or not?
- Period of Delivery: Period of time you need to provide the car after signing the contract.
- Terms of payment: the way payment you want us to use. Monthly payment is prefered.
- Availability of the price: how long the offered price will remain valid?
- Detailed Specification: if different from the stipulated specifications
Suppliers can submit the bid either in sealed envelopes to the same address or through email to the following email address:
Dead line for Submission the bids is 23/02/2020 4:00PM
For any inquiries please to Contact via phone no.0751 740 7752