Tender Notice Ref.: LOC-INT-IRQ-01-2020
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR ESTABLISHING FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT FOR RENTAL VEHICLE SERVICE and RENTAL BUS SERVICE
INTERSOS is an international non-profit humanitarian aid organization founded in 1992. INTERSOS works to achieve a world of equality, justice, peace and solidarity, by assisting people to live in dignity and safety, alleviating suffering and meeting their needs. The mission of INTERSOS is to support people, families and communities in areas most affected by crisis around the world, providing crucial assistance to populations in life threatening situations, in situations of famine and suffering resulting from extreme poverty, disasters, and conflict.
Since 2016 INTERSOS provide humanitarian programs for the people in need in Iraq. In this context Iraq office would like to establish a framework agreement for rental vehicle service and rental bus service initially for a period of 10 months to be used in whole of Iraq.
The aim of this tender process is to identify service provide/s to establish framework agreement/s for rental vehicles (Sedan, SUV, Pickup) and buses to be used for INTERSOS humanitarian activities all over Iraq. The framework agreement will be based on fixed price for a fixed period of time.
Please find enclosed the following documents, which constitute the tender dossier:
- Instructions to tenderers
- Draft contract and special conditions, including annexes
- Draft contract
- Special conditions
- Annex I: general conditions
- Annex II + III: technical specifications + technical offer
- Annex IV: budget breakdown (model financial offer)
- Annex V: forms
- Further information
- Administrative compliance grid
- Ownership certificate
- Company Profile / Fleet Capacity
- Similar previous experiences
- Tender form for a supply contract and Declaration of honour on exclusion and selection criteria
We look forward to receiving your tender before the submission deadline on 26 January 2020 before 16:00 at one of the addresses specified in the Instructions to tenderers.