Instructions for Bidders
Date of announcement: 01/12/2019
Deadline: 10/12/2019 4:00PM
Reference number: IR17/RFQ01/19
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-governmental organization working in the field of emergency response and development in a number of countries around the world, namely Iraq, Moldova, Mongolia, Georgia, Ukraine, Cambodia and others. To run its operation, Caritas Czech Republic is supported by funds from different donors which give it high obligation to take accountability and openness as one of the main priorities.
Caritas Czech Republic announces RFQ for Purchasing 10 laptop for the office in Erbil.
- Supplier should provide the certificate of origin or any document to proof the product is original.
- The Supplier Should offer their Bids for same specification of Laptops that mentioned in the Quote form.
- The laptops should be installed with Original MS widows and MS office 365.
- Select Supplier has to deliver all the Laptops thru IT person to the CCR Focal point and Handover them properly with performance and work test.
- Supplier has to provide two weeks for replacing any laptops in case of manufacturing defects.
- Suppliers provide at least two months for maintain and fixing for any software trouble Shooting.
- After Delivery of the laptops and received by CCR, the payment starts processing by finance and the amount delivered to the suppliers within one week.
- They payment delivered to the supplier via local bank cheque.
How to apply
Suppliers can submit the bid either in sealed envelopes to the same address or through email to the following email address:
Deadline for Submission the bid is 10/12/2019 4:00PM
For any inquiries please to Contact via phone no.0751 740 7752
Please download the attached file for more details.