Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 Schools and 8 School in Mosul)
ITT Reference: WCUK-ITT-2019-005 Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul
Tender Description: Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul.
ITT Description: Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul.
Product type: Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul.
INCOTERMS (Delivery Condition): Duty Delivery Paid - DDP, items to be received in War Child UK Office
Quantity: As per list of items and quantity in the Purchase Order – BOQ.
Delivery Period: Within two weeks after receiving the Purchase Order. / signing of contract
Responsibilities of the Supplier:
Terms of the Delivery: Delivery Paid in two stages
Quantity: As per BOQ / Contract
Date of Delive0ry: Preferred within 7 days after receiving the BOQ. / signing of contract
Validity of the Offer: One Month
Payment Terms: Bank Transfer.
Tender Currency: Tender Offers should submit in USD.
Warranty and Maintenance: One year after the completion of the projects
Instruction to the Bidders:
- Bidders should bid to all BOQ (Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul)
- Payment will be made with back transfer and banking fees will be paid by WCUK.
- WCUK is not responsible for fluctuations in the prices of any items in the local or international markets during the contract period and the company is obliged to the proposed price according to the contract and until the end of the contract period between two parties.
- All pages of the ITT and the attached documents must be signed and stamped by bidder.
- Prices are in
- WCUK can cancel any part of the Financial offer.
- WCUK has the right to deal with another supplier in case of delay of delivery by the contracted company.
- WCUK has the right to terminate the contract in event of negligence and delays of delivery.
- The supplied items will be tested and checked.
- WCUK is not responsible for any TAX Clearance and Delivery Terms are under INCOTERMS – DDP (Duty Delivery Paid).
- Unsealed Envelopes and late offers will not be considered.
- On Request, Suppliers should provide samples to War Child Procurement Committee
- Preference is given to suppliers with proof of experience in the same business.
- The offer should include all transportation costs, the supplier is responsible to deliver the requested items to the above-mentioned address.
- Offer should also include all costs related to assembly of the BOQ- Photocopy Books for Primary Schools - For 8 schools in BGD and 8 schools in Mosul.
- WCUK is not responsible for the cost of preparation and submission of the tender by the supplier.
- Tender Envelope should include all signed and stamped (Tender Notice & Advert, ITT, RFQ Form, Annexes, Supplier Required Documents and any other Relevant Documents)
- Please carefully read, sign and stamp all the annexes and documents for this tender.
- Attached Annexes:
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Child Safeguarding Procedure
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
Supplier to submit: (Attached Required Documents):
- Company CV / Profile
- Company registration either in KRG or in Iraq
- Tax clearance / exemption certificate either in KRG or in IRAQ (2019)
- Copy of Iraqi ID and Passport of Company’s Owner and Authorized Representative
- Other Supporting documents (If Applicable)
- Certificate of origin for all supplied items
- Bank Account details in USD
- Financial statement of the Company
- Pervious Works, Contracts, Framework Agreements or Purchase Orders with INGOs
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ATTED ZIPPED FILE FOR DETAILS.