TENDER FOR THE PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR REHABILITATION WORKS
Date : 27.November.2019
Reference : IRQ.ERB.CFT.2019.007
Presentation of the project/mission and the organization:
Terre des hommes (Tdh), a humanitarian aid organization, is operative in 34 countries with a range of healthcare and child protection programs, both in development and emergency contexts. Tdh has been present in Iraq since 2014, first conducting emergency non-food items distribution to displaced persons in Dohuk district. Now, five years later, Tdh is present in 11 districts (Anah, Al-Qa’im, Haditha, Talafar, Sinjar, Hawija, Daquq, Baiji, Shirqat East and West, Tikrit and Tooz) across four governorates (Anbar, Kirkuk, Ninewa, Baghdad and Salah al Din). Currently, Tdh is implementing activities in Iraq with the support of a number of international aid agencies. Tdh strives to operate in the hardest to reach area. Tdh’s interventions ensures sustainability through quality programming, support to community-based mechanisms and innovative response to the needs of the most vulnerable groups.
Targets of this tender:
To identify potential contractors for rehabilitation works in different governorates in Iraq. The selection will be based on the administrative and technical evaluation for suppliers to be evaluated by Tdh.
Standard for admission:
Interested bidders must have and submit the documents as below;
An administrative application consisting of:
- Registration of the company with Ministry of Trade.
- ID card of the representative
- Power of attorney of the company’s representative (if not represented by the Owner)
- Tax compliance certificate (updated)
- Bank account information (On company’s name only)
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months issued by the bank.
- Annex C - Joint Venture Declaration form filled, signed and stamped if application submitted as a joint venture.
- Check List filled and signed, stamped.
A technical application consisting of:
- References from previous partnerships with other NGO and/or private companies
- Annex A - Area of Interest and Technical Capacity form filled, signed and stamped.
- Proof of ownership or rental of construction machinery and tools(if applicable).
- CVs of all technical personnel.
- Annex B - Details of Contracts of Similar Nature and Complexity (Renovation & Rehabilitation) filled, signed and stamped for each contract attached to the application.
Tenders are invited from eligible bidders. Tender package can be downloaded from website:
All documents should be exclusively filled and submitted in English language.
All applications must be returned in a SEALED envelope at one of the Tdh offices mentioned in the tender notice before the deadline of the 15th December 2019 at 4:00pm by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or hand-delivered against receipt signed by Tdh Admin or Tdh Logistics Departments. Duly completed tender documents in plain sealed (with stamp on the seal) envelopes with the tender reference number marked on it, should be addressed to Tdh Senior Supply Manager and dropped in the tender box located at one of the Tdh office in:
Erbil Office, Ainkwawa, Aveen Street, House Number 353, https://goo.gl/maps/aFggBYLvwNLc6r2KA
Baghdad Office, Mansour, Aldawodi, Water Tank Street,(Block #611, Street # 18, House # 6( https://goo.gl/maps/g6YLpHH6Ue7fg8nX8)
All tenders received after the deadline for submission specified in the procurement notice or these instructions will be kept by the contracting authority. The associated guarantees may be returned to the tenderers on request. No liability can be accepted for late delivery of tenders. Late tenders may be rejected and may not be evaluated. Late submitted applications shall be rejected.
If you need to request additional information, please write to with the subject of IRQ_ERB_CFT_2019_007_INQUIRY. The e-mails for inquiries will not be answered if it is not mentioned in the subject line as instructed. The last date to receive inquiries 10 December 2019 and Tdh team will provide necessary information until 11 December 2019. However, any delay in providing such information will not be considered a reason for extending the submission date of PREQ. All/any query regarding the submission of PREQ may be sent prior to the deadline at the e-mail mentioned above