Call to All Suppliers and Vendors Across Iraq - Supplier Database
Human Appeal is a British international Non-governmental organisation that has been working across over 25 countries since 1991.
Human Appeal has been working across Iraq since 2016 and aims to continue to support the development of Iraq via the following programmes:
- Food Security
- Shelter & non-food items (SNFI)
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Cash based transfers (CBT)
Human Appeal encourages all suppliers/vendors across Iraq to submit the below documents in order to be added to our supplier database. This will help Human Appeal identify relevant suppliers that will support in facilitating the implementation of Human Appeals various programmes.
- Company Profile (CV),
- Company Specialty (services provided),
- Track Record/Experience with INGOs and other organisations,,
- Legal Status of the Company,
- Registration(s) of the Company (Iraq and KRG)
- Verification date of the Company,
- Address of the Registered Office of the Company,
- Full Name of the Owner of the Company,
- Identification of the Owner of the Company
Human Appeal requests all those willing to participate to send an authorized individual to the Human Appeal office at 671 Dream City, Erbil, KRG, Iraq.
Prior to submitting the above documents, suppliers must inform Human Appeal via email of their interest to participate and of the individual that will submit the documents including the date, email Human Appeal at