Invitation to Tender Reference No: PR-IRQ-SAD-2019-0295
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the provision of the Open National Tender process << supply and install a prefab/ latrines /commode >>. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the Tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
- Part 1: Invitation to FQ Document
- Introduction to SCI
- Project Overview and Requirements
- Award Criteria
- Instructions & Key Information
- Part 2 : Core Requirements and Specification
- Provides a detailed description of SCI specific requirements – for example; volumes, delivery dates / locations, product specifications etc.
- Part 3 : Bidder Response Document
- A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
- Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
- Part 4 : Appendices
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Appendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than <<4:00 on 26/November/2019>> using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
- One hard copy of bid submitted on headed paper
- Bids to be submitted to <<Iraq/KRG/Erbil/100 Meter Road/Empire Ekhlas Building/2nd floor /Next To Arjan Rotana Hotel>>
- Bids should be submitted in a single sealed envelope addressed to <<Procurement Department>>.
- The envelope should clearly indicate the Invitation to tender reference number (<<PR-IRQ-SAD-2019-0295>>), but contain no other details relating to the bid.
All documentation submitted should be done in their own clearly labelled envelopes (e.g. Bidder Response Document, Financial Accounts, Bill of Quantities etc.), which are submitted in one single envelope as detailed above Queries should be directed to <<>>.
We look forward to receiving your response.