INVITATION TO BID FOR supply of WHEAT AND YEAST
Dear Prospective Offerors:
CHF International is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) International NGO headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. CHF mission is to create long lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe. CHF international currently has programs in more than 27 countries around the world in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the Middle East. Sources of funding include the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Department of State, Department of Labor, and Centers for Disease Control, the United Nations, and private foundations. Our projects include: Economic Development, Financial Inclusion, Governance & Urban Management, Humanitarian Assistance, Food Security & Agriculture, Global Health, Civil Society & Capacity Development, Infrastructure & Construction, and Working with Women & Youth.
To this end, CHF is seeking for a qualified company/ Supplier to provide wheat to CHF North East Syria Project. CHF International is seeking wheat suppliers willing and able to supply First Grade Wheat (25% of hard wheat and 75% of soft wheat) from the local wheat markets, to deliver to two mills in North Raqqa Governorate over a period of approximately 18 months. In addition, CHF International is looking for qualified interested contractors to supply yeast to CHF warehouse in Tel Abiad and Raqqa governorate, Syria.
Companies or individuals meeting the below requirements will be considered:
- Be a North East Syria Business or fully represented with an office in NE Syria and active in the business for the last 2 years without interruption. Evidence of presence and certificate of registration to be submitted.
- Confirmation that the Supplier has the ability to deliver goods or services within 10 calendar days upon receipt of a purchase order (PO) signed and stamped by CHF management.
- Confirmation that have the ability to deliver goods or services in Ar Raqqa Governorate.
- Accept a maximum of 30 calendar day time-period for invoice settlement. CHF will not accept earlier request of payment or advance of any kind.
- Evidence of doing business with International organizations, preferred at least for a year, with good supplier performances
- Being a business/sole trader representing NE Syria development initiative such as cooperative, association or any other relevant legal entity will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate having the required facilities in good condition and conform wheat storage requirements required by food safety standards.
- Please request the Solicitation documents (RFQ), electronically from the email address
- Or request the solicitation documents (RFQ) in hard copy from CHF office in Derek City.
- When requesting the RFQ documents, please state the title of the RFQ in the email subject line
- SY-INSPIR-BOA-19-001 Wheat Supply
- SY-INSPIR-BOA-19-002 YEAST Supply
- Please include your WhatsApp number, so we can inform you about any updates, changes or new information regarding the RFQ
- When requesting the RFQ documents, state the Company/ supplier title in the email message.
- Questions about this RFQ should be sent no later than Sunday 04:00 hour (Syrian Local Time) on 21 Jul 2019 to the following email address:
- The deadline for offer submission is Tuesday 04:00 PM (Syrian Local Time) on 23 Jul 2019
- If you have any complaint about this tender please email us: . SMS or WhatsApp: +964 7517413720
- Please Note, Companies/Supplies that request the RFQ documents from other sources than CHF’s sources, will not be considered.
- All Annexes are required for the evaluation process, with full submitting the required documentations, any missing documentations or replies in the annexes will result in the weakness of the offer and will be considered as not qualified to win the offer.
- Do not miss to attach the all annexes and fully reply to the questions
- Please separate the financial offer from the technical offer.
Looking forward to hearing from your soon.
NES PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT