Notice for bidding
Peace winds Japan (PWJ), an INGO working in humanitarian response invites for submission of sealed bids from companies with at least two years of experience in solar panel installation for implementation of the following project funded by Japan Platform.
INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PANELS IN SHARIYA CAMP
<Manner of Submission>
- The bid should be submitted in the Bid box in PWJ-Ninewa Program Office
Bid starting date/time: Monday, 15 April 2018, 1:00 pm
Bid closing date/time: Sunday, 30 April 2018, 10:00 am
PWJ-Ninewa Program Office / Working hour: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Address: Duhok- KRO- Botan - Kesk Street –house No: 2138
GPS: 36.865668, 42.972271
Companies are required to meet following requirements to be eligible for bidding:
- Registered company with experience directly implementing at least 2 similar projects installing solar panels in the past 3 years.
- Forms titled Section 4, Section 5 and Section 6 must be completed and included in the technical envelope.
- Bidder must specify the offered guarantee period and indicate if routine maintenance will be provided during the guarantee period. This should be in the technical envelope.
- All other required documents must be provided as described (See the “Request for Proposal” for detail).