Public Notice for bidding
Peace winds Japan (PWJ), an INGO working in humanitarian response invites for submission of sealed bids from interested companies for implementation of the following project funded by Japan Platform.
Rehabilitation of Khrab Bazar Pumping Station, 13 boreholes and elevated tank in Baaj District, Ninewa Governorate
<Manner of Submission>
- Companies interested to apply for this bidding are recommended to attend pre-bid meeting on Tuesday 11 December at 11:00a.m. in PWJ-Ninewa Program Office. In the meeting we will distribute the “Request for Proposal” and explain the technical/administrative details.
- If you are interested to attend the pre-bid meeting, please make reservation by phone. (Phone no. 0750-4111084). Maximum 2 persons from one company can attend the meeting. Note that no one can be accepted to attend without prior phone reservation.
- Those who cannot attend the pre-bid meeting can also receive the hardcopy/CD of the “Request for Proposal” after 9 a.m. on 12 December in PWJ-Ninewa Program Office.
- The bid should be submitted in the Bid box in PWJ-Ninewa Program Office
Bid starting date/time: Wednesday, 12 December 2018, 9:00 am
Bid closing date/time: Sunday, 23 December 2018, 4:00 pm
PWJ-Ninewa Program Office / Working hour: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Address: Duhok- KRO- Botan - Kesk Street –house No: 2138
GPS: 36.865668, 42.972271
Companies are required to meet following requirements to be eligible for bidding:
- Registered companies with Contractor Union ID and Classification Grade 1, 2 or 3.
- The form must be filled completely and all required documents must be provided (See the “Request for Proposal” for detail).