REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Framework Contract “Drainage network repair and/or rehabilitation” (Mosul),
Action contre la Faim (ACF) is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit organization, established in France in 1979. ACF’s vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, diseases, and other crises threatening the lives of helpless men, women and children.
ACF opened a mission in Iraq in July 2014 for emergency and post-emergency program to support the victims of the armed conflict that affected Iraq.
ACF Iraq is inviting competent and interested suppliers to submit their bids to provide the following services under the Framework Contract:
Drainage network repair and/or rehabilitation (Mosul), FD-114-00014
Please find detail specifications in attached ToR and RFQ.
NOTE: Please put this in subject line when sending your bid through email - “FD-114-00014”
The bid should include the following elements:
- ToR with Annexes (signature, stamp and the date on each page);
- RFQ (signature, stamp and the date on each page);
- Annexes to RFQ (signature, stamp and the date on each page);
- Quotations, filled by hand (signature, stamp and the date on each page);
- Supplier Questionnaire, filled by hand (signature, stamp and the date on each page);
- Copy of valid registration certificate;
- Copy of TAX clearance certificate;
- Past Contract & References for related contracts or contracts with NGO’s or UN agencies (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
Any request for clarification must be received by ACF by email
Remark: Bids only form the bidders that have valid commercial registration certificate from Iraq and TAX clearance certificate will be considered for evaluation.
Costs incurred by the bidder in preparing and submitting the offer will not be reimbursed.