Tearfund is an international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injustice, and to restore dignity and hope in some of the world’s poorest communities.
We have a vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world. We deliver our strategy by:
· Developing communities and building resilience, sustainably and holistically
· Changing unjust policies and practices to deliver justice for poor communities
· Enabling communities affected by disaster and conflict to recover quickly and be better equipped to face future hazards.
Tearfund is launching supplying (Construction of New Toilets and Showers in Kirkuk). Tender reference number: TF-IRQ-2017-EPR00644KRK
1. Starting date: Thu 20/04/2017 closing date: Sun 30/4/2017 - at 03:30 pm
3. All bids, including your company registration documents, Company CV, and evidence of similar experience must be submitted by hand in a sealed envelope to
the nearest Tearfund office to your location. You can find all address and contact details are in the tender document.
4. No bids will be received after the closing date shown above.